Sunday, June 28, 2015

Questioning Technology

 Ted Radio Hour Podcast


Today I stumbled upon a podcast that may be of interest to all of us.  It talks about the promise and perils of technology.  I think it is important to examine the ways we use technology and the ways we teach technologies so that they bring us together to make real human connections and not divide our efforts into solitary technical snippets.  The podcast is the TED Radio Hour Podcast   episode title: Do We Need Humans? June 26, 2015.  I know I should be working on my podcast assignment, but it seemed like a reasonable diversion.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I have listened to a bit of it and it is quite fascinating. I have pinned it on my Pinterest and will listen to more of it later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to a conference recently which was on "Caring for the Person" and we focused on technology. We talked a lot about ways to use technology to bring people together. I've been researching this since so thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete