Saturday, June 13, 2015

Extensive RSS Options

I have been sorting through an extensive list of RSS reader options.  There are so many to choose from and the exploration into their individual features is time consuming. I tested feedly on my iphone 6. It seemed straightforward with a clean design but after signing up for 3 of our classmates blogs it froze up. I realized while having an RSS feed on the phone and knowing how to set that up is important, the most efficient way for me to read large amounts of information is first on paper, second on a desktop computer. So I began the search for best RSS readers for mac desktops.
I will post my findings soon.

1 comment:

  1. I also did some research looking for the best RSS reader for a Mac. I am using NetNewsWire and I really like it so far. I have added quite a few blogs and a couple news sites to it. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete